Halloween Cheat Treats :-)
Looking for some simple treat ideas this Halloween? Well, we have just the thing and they are definitely NOT for the kids!
1. Popcorn and Pumpkins: And when we say popcorn, we are talking Mary's Triple Strength Caramel Corn ;-)
2. Mini Halloween Cupcakes: Purchase some miniature, Halloween cupcakes and add a slimy green teddy bear to it...a slimy green Westcoast Teddy bear; extra, triple or extreme strength will do, you decide :-) These would be great for sharing.
3. Cookie Pumpkins: Take a Mary's cookie and cover with orange icing to make it look like a pumpkin. For the icing you'll need...
- 1 and a half cups of icing sugar mixture.
- 25g butter.
- 1 tablespoon of milk/water.
Combine all the ingredients with a wooden spoon until it's smooth.
Add and mix in orange coloring until you have the required pumpkin color.
4. Little Maui Truffles and Peanut Butter Dough Drop Ghosts: Cover our Maui Truffles and Peanut Butter Dough Drops with icing and make little ghosts. As above, just don't add the orange coloring!
Happy Halloween everyone :-) And remember...these treats are definitely NOT for the kids and we would recommend sharing.